Garlic is a member of the onion family and it contains powerful volatile oils. In research, garlic Has been shown effective against protozoan parasites and could also be effective against coccidiosis. Garlic is also effective against bacteria like staphylococcus, streptococcus, and salmonella. Garlic has a component of allicin with antibiotic and antifungal properties. The allicin powder shows a Non-drug resistant, on-residual feature and no withholding period. It belongs to a kind of non-antibiotic feed additive, so it can be instead of antibiotics to be used in compound feed at all times.
Benefits of Garex-25
- To prohibit and kill the harmful germs such as E.coli, Salmonella spp, Staphylococcus aureus and dysentery bacillus.
- Stimulate and improve the appetite of the animal. The fragrant of garlic can stimulate animal appetite. The secretion of gastric juice and vermiculation of stomach and intestine can be improved. Thus accelerate the growth of the animal and improve the feed utilization
- Detoxicate and keep healthy. It can reduce the poisonous substance, such as mercury, cyanide, and nitrite. The animal fur will be healthier bright shiny. Enhance disease resistance and survival rate.
- Resist mycete and insect. Various mycete can be wiped out, the flies and maggots can be killed efficiently. Sanitary environment and animal feed time can be kept longer.
- Improve the quality of meat, milk, and eggs obviously. These products taste more delicious.
- Has special efficacy in rotten gills, red skin, enteritis, bleeding caused by various infection.
- Reduce cholesterol. It can reduce the activity of 7a-cholesterol hydroxyls, thus lower the Cholesterol content in serum, yolk, and liver.
- It is a refill of antibiotic, as well as the best additive for producing nuisance free fodder.
Feed Additives: Mix 100 gm/1MT of finish feed. Growth Promotion: Mix 200 gm/1MT of finish feed.
Instead of Antibiotics: Mix 500 gm/1MT of finish feed.
25KG WPP bags lined with plastic bags.
Storage and transport: It should be stored in a dry, ventilative and clean warehouse and kept away from water and moisture during transport and stored separately from poisonous substances. Handled with care, so as to avoid damage to packing bags.
For further information, please contact us now using the button below: