MYCOMASTER enters the animal’s intestinal tract through its feed, where it irreversibly binds to various mycotoxins or reduces or prevents desorption. Polar and non-polar mycotoxins such as aflatoxin B1, zearalenone, T-2-toxin and ochratoxin An accumulate at the surface of the toxin binder (adsorption) and are excreted through excrements as a complex (adsorbate).
- Improves productivity performance for poultry.
- Inhibits a broad range of molds.
- Maintains moisture levels in the finished feed
- Low inclusion rate.
- Supports and improves liver function while accelerating the recovery of liver cells.
- Selective toxin absorbent and prevents absorption of nutrients
- No interference with other feed additives.
- Prevents the multiplication of pathogenic bacteria in the gut.
The recommended dose usage is 250-500gm / ton of feed or as advised by a veterinarian.
*Notes: This product is free from Dioxins and is not for injections.
Store in dark and clean warehouse with below 20C, do not store together with any toxic or Hazardous materials; once opened make sure to use it up as soon as possible or sealed well.
25 KG bags
For further information, please contact us now using the button below: