Betaine HCL betaine hydrochloride is quaternary ammonium salt, lactone alkaloids, with active N-CH3 and within the structure of fat. It takes part in the biochemical reaction of animal and provides methyl, it is helpful to the synthesis & metabolism of protein and nucleic acid. Improve the metabolism of fat and increase the flesh and improve immunologic function, and adjust the penetration pressure of animal and help to the growth.
- With BETALEX the meat quality and quantity will be greatly increased. Heighten immunization, disease-resistance, and anti-stress ability and Diarrhea incidence-reduction of animals.
- BETALEX As the buffering substance, it can balance osmotic pressure and enhance the growth rate under stressed conditions.
- BETALEX Maintain the stability of vitamin in the feed.
- BETALEX has been found to be highly effective in increasing the survival rate of juvenile fish and shrimp.
- BETALEX has been found to improve the digestion system in living animal bodies.
- BETALEX is widely used as an important nutritional ingredient for additive to reach better performance with lower cost.
Storage and transport: It should be stored in a dry, ventilative and clean warehouse and kept away from water and moisture during transport and stored separately from poisonous substances. Handled with care, so as to avoid damage to packing bags.