Vitamin K3, also known as menadione, is a synthetic supplement that acts as a precursor for vitamin K2, the most useful form of vitamin K for the human body. Since menadione does contain some vitamin K activity, it is commonly placed in livestock feed and some pet food to increase nutrient content. The use of vitamin K3 supplements in most developed countries is banned due to its possible side effects, such as damage to internal organs like kidneys or liver. Research on vitamin K3 has shown that it has some effect in combating certain types of cancer, yet research in regards to human safety remains inconclusive.
- Dual function of one-Reabsorption prevention and Osteoblast-Promoting: VK2 promotes the formation of Osteocalcin, increases the density of bones and reduces bone loss. It’s a new medicine to cure and prevent osteoporosis and fracture.
- Menaphthone Vitamin K3 Curing hemorrhage caused by Menaphthone Vitamin K3 deficiency: Menaphthone Vitamin K3 promotes the formation of thrombin, accelerates blood clotting, accelerates and maintains proper clotting time.
- Preventing and retarding calsification of blood vessels, preventing arteriosclerosis caused by calsification.
- Menaphthone Vitamin K3 2 can be used as a PKA active regulator to promote the detoxification of the liver, prevent and cure hepatic fibrosis, liver cancer, and lung cancer.
- Menaphthone Vitamin K3 derived from the dermented soy product natto has a higher bioavailability than vitamin K1.
Store in dark and clean warehouse with below 20C, do not store together with any toxic or Hazardous materials; once opened make sure to use it up as soon as possible or sealed well.
500gm / 1000gm containers.
For further information, please contact us now using the button below: