In the animal feed industry, acidifiers (organic acids) have traditionally been used as preservatives for raw materials and finished feed to prevent deterioration and for materials with relatively high moisture contents of 12-15%. Recently organic acids are being used as feed acidifiers to improve growth, feed conversion and general health of Poultry. Adding organic acids in the feed will disfavour the growth of harmful microbes by reducing the buffering capacity of feed, thereby potentially reduce the spoilage of feed and improve the feed quality.
We provide ACIFORT Dry & Liquid Acidifier which ensures the growth of the animal and reduces the increase of pathogenic bacteria in the gastrointestinal region. The major purpose of using this acidifier is to improve growth performance and better the profitability in poultry production. Organic acids have multi usages in poultry feeds as they help in preservation to control microbial growth, reduction of the feed buffer capacity, inhibition of pathogenic bacteria and betterment of nutrient digestibility.
It is important that poultry birds keep a low gastric pH, so they can activate enzymes which are critical for protein digestion. This low pH also curbs pathogens. Pathogenic microbes compete with the birds for vital nutrients in feed and grow quickly which higher pH leading to harm in health and productivity of the birds.
ACIFORT contains a unique proprietary blend of concentrated direct acting buffered organic acids and their salts for use in Poultry Feed.
- ACIFORT Restores normal gut flora and condition.
- ACIFORT Promotes gut vitality and integrity.
- ACIFORT Increases digestion, absorption and assimilation of nutrients.
- ACIFORT Powerful acidity and be able to balance the buffering of protein, mineral salt minerals etc.
- ACIFORT Offers broader-spectrum control than single-acid products
Activity in Bird
Effects on Pathogenic Flora
- ACIFORT all parts of the digestive region
- Results in low intestinal pH, which reduces the pathogens like Salmonella, Clostridium perfingers, Listeria and Compylo-bacter jejuni.
- ACIFORT favours the growth of acidophilus bacterial flora that prevents multiplication of pathogens.
Effects on Nutrient Digestion
- Improves the digestion, absorption and utilization of feed
- Cut downs the number of microbes that results in thinning of the intestinal wall and increased size of villi which improves the absorption and utilization of nutrients
- Stimulates the activation of digestive enzymes
1ml/ 4-litre water 2 days a week or as advised by a poultry consultant
Store in dark and clean warehouse with below 20C, do not store together with any toxic or Hazardous materials; once opened make sure to use it up as soon as possible or sealed well.
For further information, please contact us now using the button below: