BIOVIR contain Lysozyme, also known as muramidase or N-acetylmuramide glycanhydrolase is an antimicrobial enzyme produced by animals that form part of the innate immune system. Lysozyme is a glycoside hydrolase that catalyzes the hydrolysis of 1,4-beta- linkages between N-acetylmuramic acid and N-acetyl- D-glucosamine residues in peptidoglycan, which is the major component of the gram-positive bacterial cell wall. This hydrolysis, in turn, compromises the integrity of bacterial cell walls causing lysis of the bacteria.
Cinnamon oil contains various chemicals that are believed to be responsible for cinnamon’s antifungal and antibacterial effects. Important among these compounds is cinnamaldehyde. Cinnamon helps improve blood circulation.
Cinnamon contains blood thinning compounds that enhance blood circulation.
Better blood circulation means lesser pain and more oxygenation.
- Activating the immunity system by prevention and treatment of all kinds of conditions caused by viral diseases, such as fervescence elevated body temperature, depression, poor appetite, dyspnea.
- It has a good effect on avian influenza, Newcastle Disease, Infectious Laryngotracheitis, duck viral hepatitis, bursal disease.
- Improve antibodies production to fighting viral, bacterial, and fungal diseases.
- After vaccination to improve immunity and reduce the stress.
- Increase immunity enhancement and can restore organ function in the body and promote appetite etc. Repeated high fever, anorexia and other symptoms caused by mixed viral infection of livestock.
- In the high season do prophylaxis of viral diseases, can effectively improve and enhance immune function; improve the body and resistance to disease.
- BIOVIR as an immune enhancer for poultry and livestock 500 mL per 1000 Litres of drinking water one time a day. This product may be used during the whole production period without any risk or side effects.
- BIOVIR in case of viral diseases, and outbreak 1000 mL per 1000 Litres of drinking water one time a day.
- BIOVIR can be used consecutively.
Store in dark and clean warehouse with below 20C, do not store together with any toxic or Hazardous materials; once opened make sure to use it up as soon as possible or sealed well.
For further information, please contact us now using the button below: