What are the benefits to the producer after using Nadox®
The 8 Core Benefits of Nadox®
Improve productivity performance for poultry.
- Controls excess moisture in the finished feed.
- Broad-spectrum mold inhibitor.
- Selective toxin absorbent and not absorbs vitamins, minerals, and other feed additives. No interference with other feed additives.
- Helps for non-interrupted growth and stable egg production.
- Improves liver function and prevents fatty liver syndromes.
- Prevents the multiplication of pathogenic bacteria in the gut.
NADOX® is a mycotoxin adsorbing agent and consists of various silicates combined with extracts of the cell walls of yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae). This ensures high efficacy against a wide range of mycotoxins.
Mycotoxins are chemically stable and are not destroyed by feed processing even at high temperatures. In fact, the levels of contamination tend to rise over time during storage. Even though cereals and concentrates regularly contain multiple mycotoxins, it is estimated that over 80% of mycotoxins fed to cattle are from forage and straw.
Mycotoxins are secondary metabolites of these molds and toxic for animals and humans after ingestion. Molds can grow very well without producing mycotoxins. So the occurrence of mold doesn’t necessarily imply the presence of mycotoxins. The inverse situation is also true mycotoxins can be present without a visual sign of mould grow the production of mycotoxins depends on a number of parameters such as oxygen Levels, climate, moisture, substrate... the production of a certain mycotoxin is not the exclusive property of one type of mould inversely, one mould can produce a range of mycotoxins. NADOX® is an innovative new approach to mycotoxins based on decades of research and verified by independent experts.
NADOX® offers an equal system to bind and entrap a broad spectrum of mycotoxins.
NADOX® has clay minerals are aluminosilicates with a layered structure in the separate layers isomorphic substitution can occur; resulting in electrically charged layer .this affects the adhesion between the different layers and their ability to bind polar molecules at their surface.
The activation of clay minerals with acids makes the clay mineral more porous and electrochemically more active, resulting in an increased adsorption capacity.
NADOX® contain yeast cell walls which contain1-3, 1-6 beta-glucan that can adsorb mycotoxin such as DON and ZEA, structures that are more difficult to bind than aflatoxins.
NADOX® Non-toxic organic acids are excellent toxin binders in feed and keep up to the desired level that has proved effective in preventing mold growth in animal feed and feed ingredients. Preservation of feed with these products provides major advantages.
Mode of action
- Some mycotoxins such as Aflatoxin are well absorbed By aluminosilicate based materials
- Some mycotoxins such as DON and ZEA are poorly Absorbed by mineral-based toxin binders due to low Degree of polarity
- Poorly polarised toxins are well sequestered by Yeast Cell Walls (YCW)
- Often several mycotoxins are present, at low levels, In combination, these may be fatal
- NADOX contains both aluminosilicate and YCW Components for optimal activity
It can be fully mixed in the feed, the recommended usage amount is 500 – 1,000 g per ton of feed, and the users can adjust according to specific circumstances.
25KG WPP bags lined with plastic bags
Store in dark and clean warehouse with below 20C, do not store together with any toxic or Hazardous materials; once opened make sure to use it up as soon as possible or sealed well.
For further information, please contact us now using the button below: