Thermostability Protection Technology (TPT)
thermal stable Phytase is used as an animal feed supplement – often in poultry and swine – to enhance the nutritive value of plant material by the liberation of inorganic phosphate from phytic acid (Myo-inositol hexakisphosphate).
Our highly PHYTALEX-5000 feed enzymes offer unprecedented digestibility and phytate destruction benefits, increasing the availability of phosphorus, calcium, energy and amino acids to the animal.
Our feed phytase solutions are also supported by unique Thermo stability Protection Technology (TPT) to ensure maximum performance and ease of use at up to 95° C (203°F). The TPT coating also allows rapid release of phytase in the upper part of the gut to achieve optimum bio-efficacy.
Definition of Activity
One Phytase unit is defined as the amount enzyme needed to liberate 1μmole inorganic phosphorus per minute from 5.0 μmol/L sodium Phytate at 37.0°C and at pH 5.5.
PHYTALEX-5000 works quickly in the digestive tract and has the highest activity at low pH. This doubles the rate of phytate destruction to release phosphorus and overcome its anti-nutrient effects.
Appearance: yellow coated granule
Enzyme Activity: 5000 u/g
Loss on Drying: ≤8%
- Remove the nutrition-resistant function of phytate in feed and improve the utilization of phosphorous.
- Release phytate-bounded nutrition such as mineral elements, protein and etc, improve the feed utilization rate.
- Promote animal feed intake, daily gain and improve animal production performance.
- Replace part of the inorganic phosphorus in feed and save feed cost.
- Reduce the phosphorous discharge in the animal waste and lower environmental pollution.
25KG WPP bags lined with plastic bags
|50-100 gm /mt
Should be stored in a cool, dry and well-ventilated place; protect from direct sunlight, heat, and dampness; avoid storing with poisonous and harmful substances.
Enzyme preparations belong to protein, which may induce sensitization and cause allergic-type reactions in sensitized individuals. Prolonged contact may cause minor irritation for skin, eyes or mucous membrane of the nose, so any direct contiguity with the human body should be avoided. If irritation or allergic reactions for skin or eyes develop, please consult a doctor.