Adding-benefit of probiotic for poultry And Pigs
Use of probiotics and prebiotics in animal feeds has been shown to benefit digestion, animal performance, and the immune system. The microbe population of the rumen must be healthy and inappropriate numbers/balance for proper digestion of feed, and health of the animal. Probiotics are products that contain living microorganisms—bacteria and/or yeasts. Prebiotics are non-digestible sugars that play a beneficial role in aiding “good” microbes and protecting against the “bad” ones.
This product is kinds of beneficial micro-ecology preparation which are produced through fermentation, tiny condense absorption, and spraying dryness. Its character in evidence is the ability to produce a fungus that produces an enzyme, vitamin, acid, increase of immunity and intestinal protection from infection. It is an ecological additive which is safe and without remnant and points.
|Baacillus subtilis≥ 60X108 /g
|Baacillus Licheniformis≥40X108 /g
|Lacobacillus acidophilus ≥30X108 /g
|Lactobacillus piantarum ≥40X108 /g
|Enterococcus faecails ≥30X108 /g
- Regulating the micro-ecological balance in the stomach lowers the possibility of intestines bacteria.
- Promoting the growth of immunity organ, increasing immunity and resistance to disease of animals.
- Optimizing complex enzyme system of intestines increases the ability to absorb nutrient, increasing conversion of feedstuff and lowering the cost of production.
- Increasing the production capability of animals, growing velocity of animals for meat, prolonging the fastigium of producing eggs, improving quality of eggshell and enhancing the number of qualified eggs.
- Improving the quality of meat, egg and milk product.
- Reduce excretion of ammonia and nitrogen in animal waste, decrease the concentration of harmful gas in breeding place for livestock and poultry, improve the breeding condition and reduce environmental pollution.
- Replacing feeding antibiotics, the product will not bring resistance to medicine, without remnant, pollution. So it is a safe, stable and protecting environment.
Even though this product is non-toxic and biodegradable, it may induce sensitization and cause allergic-type reactions in sensitized individuals. Prolonged contact may cause minor irritation for the skin, eyes or mucous membrane of the nose, so any direct contiguity with the human body should be avoided. If irritation or allergic response for skin or eyes develop, please consult a doctor.
Rate Of Use
- Dairy cows: 1,0 g/animal./day which is 1×1010 CFU
- Beef cattle: 0,8 g/animal./day which is 8×109 CFU
- Young cattle (grass-fed calves, heifers): 0,4 g/animal./day which is 4×109 CFU
- Small ruminants (goats, lambs, ewe): 0,4 g/animal./day which is 4×109 CFU
20 kg cartbox with the aluminum inner bag sealed under vacuum.
It should be stored in a dry, ventilative and clean warehouse and kept away from water and moisture during transport and stored separately from poisonous substances. Handled with care, so as to avoid damage to packing bags.